What’s Faces on Campus?
Faces on Campus is a project I started on Selçuk Yaşar Campus, at Yasar University. My aim is to reach more and more people on campus and interview them with 16 questions I prepared with Engin Ayvaz.
Here are the questions:
1. Can you describe yourself in three words?
2. If you could be a music genre, what would it be? Why?
3. Cat or Dog?
4. What are you most talented at?
5. If you were to perform in a movie, which character would you perform?
6. If you were to get a tattoo, what would it say or what would the graphic be?
7. If you were a superhero, what superpower(s) would you have?
8. If given a chance to go back in time, what would be that time and why?
9. What is your zodiac sign?
10. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
11. What’s your favorite book, movie, song, and city?
12. Coffee or Tea?
13. If you could be anyone from the past, who would that be?
14. The place on campus where I feel happiest is…
15. Listener or talker?
16. What would be your last message on earth?
My colleagues, Faruk Cimbar, Tuğba Polatcan and one of my student, Sıla İşler, have helped me to take some of the pictures so far.